Frequently Asked Questions
The Kumasi Ministers Fellowship (KMF) was founded on a prophetic word that came to summon ministers and Christian leaders in the Kumasi metropolis to regularly gather and unceasingly intercede for the church and the nation.
The first meeting was held on August 2,1993 with thirty-four ministers present. From that time up till date, the Fellowship has not abandoned the core objective of prayer and intercession.
Every month, ministers from diverse backgrounds and denominations meet at the Maranatha Miracle Centre, Adum, Kumasi to lift their voices in prayer to God for the church, the nation and one another.
This has continued for the past twenty years. To God be the glory!
However, the Fellowship was registered as a company limited by guarantee by the Registrar General Department of Ghana on 7th April 2015. Registration Number CG154382015. TIN # C0004841387
We will give ourselves continually to prayer and to the ministry of the word.” (Acts 6:4)
The core functions of the Fellowship are:
- To pray and intercede for the church, the nation and the world for total evangelization and revival.
- To promote and foster unity and fellowship among Christian leaders and Christians.
- To train and equip Christian leaders and Christians at large for effective ministry.
- To promote and undertake outreach, evangelism and missions programmes to fulfill the Great Commission.
- To promote, encourage and practically provide support for the total wellbeing of Christian leaders, Christians and other people.
- To undertake any activity, programmes, project, and mission that will promote the cause of the Fellowship.
- Rev. Ransford Obeng – Chairman
- Rev. Joseph Gyimah Asante – Vice Chairman
- Rev. Nicholas Awuah-Sarpong – Secretary
- Rev. Charles Frimpong Mensah – Treasurer
- Rev. Newlove Kofi Eshun – Welfare Officer
- Rev. Daniel Adu Mensah – Public Relations Officer
- Rev. Dr. Isaac Osei Boakye Yiadom – Executive Member
- Rev. Dr. Douglas Okonah Frempong, – Immediate Past Chairman,
- Rev. Joseph Turkson, – Office Manager, are ex-officio members of the Executive Committee.
A person who wants to join the Fellowship as member:
- Shall be a minister of the gospel in good standing;
- Shall pay a registration fee of GH¢10.00 and be provided with a prescribed registration form;
- Shall fill and submit the form with two (2) passport size photographs;
- Shall submit a letter from his/her church on a letter-head stationery introducing him/her as a recognized minister of the gospel and also recommending him/her to join the Fellowship;
- Shall pay the approved annual membership fee and any other financial commitments;
- Shall have his/her application for membership approved by the Executive Committee (E.C.)
- Shall be issued with KMF Membership Identity Card for the period approved by the Executive Committee. (The ID Card is the property of the KMF, and can be withdrawn by the Executive Committee when membership is revoked or the Executive Committee deems it necessary.)